FLEX AND RIGID FLEX PCBS QUOTE IN 24 HOURS
RushPCB – Your one stop shop for PCBs and Assembly
Flex and Rigid Flex PCBs
Rush PCB offers the best quality of single-sided, double-sided, or multi-layered Flex and Rigid Flex PCBs. Flex PCBs are printed circuit board that you can bend once or multiple times as required. Rigid Flex PCBs combine rigid PCBs and flexible PCBs, offering both flexibility as well as rigidity. We offer flex circuit boards between 4 and 20 layers.
Advantages of Using Flex and Rigid Flex Circuits
- Higher flexibility
- Lower mass/weight
- Small package size allows more compact devices
- improves resistance to movement and vibration
- The board can bend to the desired applicable shape
- High tensile strength allows significant warping/deformations without breakage
- Can be bent to 360 degrees – allows 3-dimensional packaging scheme
- Can easily withstand harsh environments
- Can replace traditional wiring bunches
- Reduces assembly errors
- Better control over impedance/inductance
- Improves heat dissipation and airflow
At Rush PCB, we offer various product types:
- Single-sided flex boards with or without shielding or stiffeners
- Double-sided flex boards with or without shielding or stiffeners
- Multi-layer flex boards with or without shielding or stiffeners, with PTH and HDI
- Multi-layer flex and rigid flex boards with or without shielding or stiffeners, with PTH and HDI
Our Quality Standards
Rush PCB conforms to and often exceeds the requirements of standards such as:
- IPC-6013 – for registration
We are certified for AS 9000 and ISO 9001-2015. We offer ourselves as providers for all types of PCBs and PCB Assembly, and have the capability to offer a full range of skills starting from designing, prototyping, and supplying PCB and PCB assemblies for full volume production.
Rush PCB is a leading electronics manufacturing company providing solutions. Founded in 1997, we have the capability to offer a wide-range of PCB services related to manufacturing. Over the last two decades, we have collaborated with several enterprises from a huge range of industries such as automotive and consumer electronics, gaming, wireless and RF, nuclear, defense, and aerospace.
We endeavor to provide the following services:
- Complete satisfaction to our customers
- Fastest turnaround in the industry
- 24×7 support
The boards arrived before Easter so gave us time to solder them up and test them and we are really impressed with the boards!
We now have more ideas and more prototype boards in the pipeline and will be hoping to get more quotes soon.
We have been regular customers of RushPCB for over two years, the quality of the boards has always been excellent and the service consistently good and friendly.
ANDY WATTS, DIRECTOR
I would like to help you, I am very happy with the level of service your company has provided us in the last 19 months.